Juniper Networks, Juniper Ethernet Switch, JUNIPER EX3400, dc supplies, juniper ethernet switch, Juniper 3 Layer Switch, juniper poe switch, Juniper Networks Switch, Juniper EX3400-24P, EX3400-24P, EX3400-24P Networks, EX3400 TAA, Juniper 24ports switch
The Juniper EX3400-24P Networks EX3400 Ethernet Switch offers a high-performance, flexible, and cost-effective solution tailored for today's most demanding converged enterprise access environments, supporting data, voice, and video services. With its hardware readiness to serve as a satellite device within a Junos Fusion Enterprise deployment, the EX3400 simplifies network operations by consolidating multiple wiring closets into a single logical management platform.
Additionally, the EX3400 supports Virtual Chassis technology, enabling seamless interconnection of up to 10 switches via uplink ports and managed as a single device. This scalable solution provides a pay-as-you-grow approach ideal for expanding network environments.
Key features of the Juniper EX3400-24P Networks EX3400 Ethernet Switch include:
- Support for Junos Fusion Enterprise, allowing multiple switches to be configured as satellite devices for centralized management.
- 24-port and 48-port models with and without Power over Ethernet (PoE/PoE+), suitable for campus wiring closet deployments.
- Data center-optimized cooling options for GbE data center access deployments.
- Redundant, field-replaceable power supplies providing up to 920 watts of power.
- Uplink ports configurable as Virtual Chassis interfaces and connected via standard 10GbE/40GbE optic interfaces.
- Comprehensive Layer 2 functionality with RIP and static routing.
- Compact 1U form factor supporting flexible deployment options.
- Centralized software upgrades and a single management interface for ease of management.
- Consistent modular Junos operating system control plane feature implementation used by all Juniper fixed-configuration EX Series
|EX3400 TAA 24 Port 10/100/1000 BaseT PoE+ 4X1/10G SFP/SFP+ 2X40G
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Layer 3 Switch
10 Gigabit Ethernet
40 Gigabit Ethernet
|Number of Total Expansion Slots
|Media Type Supported
|Total Number of Network Ports
|Redundant Power Supply Supported
|Expansion Slot Type
|Compatible Rack Unit
|Number of SFP+ Slots
|Shared SFP Slot
|Port / Expansion Slot Details
|24 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
2 x 40 Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
All packages are shipped same day if the order is placed before 3PM CST
We use UPS/FedEx to ship the packages with different service levels offered by UPS/FedEx
Overnight Shipping take 1 business day
Expedited Shipping take about 2-3 business days
Ground shipping take about 3-5 business days
You can select the desired service level at Checkout and we will make sure the package is shipped as per the selected service level.
ii) All Credit & Debit Cards
iii) Purchase Orders
v) Bank Transfer/ACH/Wire Transfer
To process the order through Paypal/CC, you can simply checkout and process the payment.
If you want to issue us Purchase Order/Check/Bank Transfer, Please contact us at the following details
If you have any queries, please contact us at the following details and we will be happy to help