Warning: Last items in stock!
AFT402-10000S, AFT402-10000S price, AFT402-10000S switch, AFT402-10000S fan, AFT402-10000S AFT402, AFT402-10000S network, AFT402-10000S component, AFT402-10000S access, AFT402-10000S review, AFT402-10000S manual, AFT402-10000S datasheet, AFT402-10000S netgear, NETGEAR AFT402-10000S, NETGEAR AFT402-10000S AFT402, AFT402-10000S AFT402 network
Introducing two new, preconfigured AFT402-10000S M4500 100GE switches: M4500-32C and M4500-48XF8C. The trend of moving matrix switching into the Ethernet network is accelerating and a new class of switches has come to market. Combining the configurability of a matrix switch with the power and scalability of Ethernet, they support hundreds of AV over IP endpoints, AFT402-10000S at a price point dramatically lower than comparable matrix switches. The Layer 3 feature set includes static and dynamic routing with VRRP, OSPF, BGP, VRF-Lite and PIM. Removing the need for PIM routing, these new switches offer IGMP Plus and greatly simplify system architectures with the same well-known IGMP techniques across the entire AV over IP network while operating at Layer 2. Installers opting to use M4500-48XF8C switch in their installation will find that it is already preconfigured out of the box. It comes with 48 10G Fiber ports with 8 100G uplink ports with actual AV and multicast Zero Touch network configuration. Connect AV over IP encoders and decoders, and power on the switch. It just works! Then use the M4500-32C switch to aggregate the edge switches for a complete setup in large projects up to 320x320 SDVoE (10Gb) devices in a single architecture.
Cost-effective AFT402-10000S 100G aggregation and 10G access layer for AV deployments and redundant spine & leaf topologies
• Zero Touch AV-over-IP with pre-configured L2 Multicast on all models (10G AV encoders and decoders) and SDVoE-ready
• Advanced Layer 3 feature set including IP Multinetting/CIDR, Static, PBR, VRRPv2, OSPFv3, PIM-SM, VxLAN, BGP4, VRF-Lite
• Optimized for “Spine and Leaf” redundant AV installations, with or without MLAG between spine switches
• Up to 320 TX / 320 RX (10 Gigabit) Nodes all line rate with each other in a redundant spine and leaf architecture
• 2 power supply units (APS750W) and 6 redudant fan trays (AFT402) pre-installed for 1+1 power and 4+2 fan redundancy
• Ultra-low latency (spine 0.13µs @100G; leaf 0.119µs @10G) and scalable table size (32K MAC, 8K ARP, 4K VLANs, 32K routes)
|General Information AFT402-10000S|
|Manufacturer Part Number||AFT402-10000S|
|Product Name||Modular Fan Tray (AFT402)|
|Product Type||Fan Tray|
|Weight (Approximate)||5.33 oz|
All packages are shipped same day if the order is placed before 3PM CST
We use UPS/FedEx to ship the packages with different service levels offered by UPS/FedEx
Overnight Shipping take 1 business day
Expedited Shipping take about 2-3 business days
Ground shipping take about 3-5 business days
You can select the desired service level at Checkout and we will make sure the package is shipped as per the selected service level.
ii) All Credit & Debit Cards
iii) Purchase Orders
v) Bank Transfer/ACH/Wire Transfer
To process the order through Paypal/CC, you can simply checkout and process the payment.
If you want to issue us Purchase Order/Check/Bank Transfer, Please contact us at the following details
If you have any queries, please contact us at the following details and we will be happy to help