The Aruba J9772A 2530 Switch Series provides security, reliability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, branch office, and SMB deployments. Fully managed switches deliver Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, IPv6 host support, and power savings with Energy Efficient Ethernet. The Aruba J9772A 2530 Switch Series is easy to use and deploy and delivers a consistent wired/wireless user experience with unified management tools such as ClearPass Policy Manager, Airwave, and cloud-based Central.
Cost-effective, reliable and secure Aruba J9772A Layer 2 switch series for a better mobile-first experience.
ACLs, EEE, traffic prioritization.
8-, 24-, and 48-port Gigabit or Fast Ethernet models.
PoE+ models for voice, video and wireless.
Supports Aruba J9772A ClearPass Policy Manager, AirWave and Central.
Simple deployment with zero touch provisioning (ZTP).
Cost-Effective, Reliable and Secure Access Layer Switches J9772A
- The Aruba J977A 2530 Switch Series provides security, reliability, and ease of use for enterprise edge, branch office, and SMB deployments.
- Fully managed switches deliver full Layer 2 capabilities with optional PoE+, enhanced access security, traffic prioritization, sFlow, and IPv6 host support.
- Right size deployment with choice of 8-, 24-, and 48-port models available with Gigabit or Fast Ethernet ports, and optional PoE+.
- Power savings with fanless models, Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az), and ability to disable LEDs and enable port low power mode.
- Delivers consistent wired/wireless user experience with unified security and management tools such as ClearPass Policy Manager, AirWave and cloud-based Central. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba APs for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
Security and Quality of Service (QoS) J9772A
- The Aruba J977A 2530 Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including Local MAC, 802.1X, and MAC and Web for greater policy-driven application security.
- Advanced denial of service (DOS) protection, such as DHCP Protection, Dynamic ARP protection, and Dynamic IP lockdown, enhance security. Flexible traffic controls include ACLs and QoS.
- Traffic prioritization with IEEE 802.1p allows real-time traffic classification with support for eight priority levels mapped to either two or four queues using weighted deficit round robin (WDRR) or strict priority (SP).
- Defend your IPv6 network with DHCPv6 Protection.
Simple Deployment and Management J9772A
- The Aruba J9772A 2530 Switch Series supports a choice of management interfaces with Web GUI, command-line interface (CLI), and SNMP with either console or micro USB ports.
- Quiet operation with fanless and variable speed fan models.
- Flexible deployment with wall, table, and rack mounting options.
- Zero touch provisioning (ZTP) provides quick and painless deployment at locations with few or no technical resources.
Single View of the Network J9772A
- The Aruba J9772A 2530 Switch Series supports Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies.
- Supports Aruba J9772A AirWave network management software to provide common platform for zero touch provisioning management, and monitoring for wired and wireless network devices.
- RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events.
- Aruba Central cloud-based management platform offers simple, secure, and cost effective way to manage switches.
- Supports both cloud-based Central and on-premise AirWave with the same hardware ensuring change of management platform without ripping and replacing switching infrastructure.
Main Features J9772A
- Switch J9772A
- 48 x 10/100/1000 (PoE+) + 4 x Gigabit SFP