The past several decades in networking have been defined by static, closed networking solutions designed for the clientserver era. The Aruba JL366A CX 8400 campus core and aggregation switch is a game-changing solution offering a flexible and innovative approach to dealing with the new application, security and scalability demands of the mobile-cloud and IoT era. The Aruba JL366A CX 8400 also serves as a data center switch in either a core/aggregation or a leaf/spine topology.
The Aruba JL366A 8400 provides carrier class high availability with industry-leading line rate 10GbE/25GbE/40GbE/100GbE connectivity in a compact 8 slot chassis. It provides up to 19.2 Tbps of switching capacity based on a fully resilient design that includes redundant fabric, management, power and fans to create a resilient, highly available network that is ideal for the most demanding campus core and data center networks.
Key Features JL366A:
- High performance 19.2 terabits per second switching (1.2Tbps/slot) capacity
- Carrier-class high availability with Aruba JL366A Virtual Switching Extension (VSX), redundant management, power, and fabric
- Aruba JL366AOS-CX enables automation and programmability using built-in REST APIs and Python scripts
- Intelligent monitoring and visibility with Aruba JL366A Network Analytics Engine
- Dynamic VXLAN with BGP-EVPN for deep segmentation in data center and campus networks
- One touch deployment with the Aruba JL366A CX Mobile App
- Aruba JL366A NetEdit support for automated configuration and verification
- Advanced Layer 2/3 feature set includes BGP, OSPF, VRF, and IPv6
- Compact 8U chassis with high density, line rate 10GbE/40GbE/100GbE connectivity
The Aruba JL366A CX 8400 provides the ultimate in modular design and flexibility to address the emerging application, security, and scalability demands of the mobile, cloud, and IoT enterprise.
|Product Name||Aruba JL366A 8400X 6-Port 40GbE/100GbE QSFP28 Advanced Module|
|Manufacturer Part Number||JL366A|
|Product Type||Expansion Module|
|Ethernet Technology||100 Gigabit Ethernet|
|Media Type Supported||Optical Fiber|
|Number of Total Expansion Slots||6|
|Expansion Slot Type||QSFP28|
|Compatibility||Aruba JL366A 8400X Switch Series|