HPE Aruba 8400 8-slot Chassis - switch - rack-mountable - with 3 x Fan Trays, 1
Aruba is ending decades of static, closed networking with the introduction of the Aruba 8400 Switch Series delivering a combined core and aggregation switch. This game-changing solution offers a flexible and innovative approach to dealing with the new application, security and scalability demands of a modern networking environment. With a modern, fully programmable ArubaOS-CX running in a carrier-grade chassis, the 8400 Switch is designed to address the demands driven by mobility and IoT and extends intelligence in the Mobile First Architecture from the network edge to the core.
High-performance Aruba core and aggregation switch with 19.2 Tbps switching capacity and carrier-class high availability.
ArubaOS-CX automates using built-in REST APIs and Python scripts.
Monitor and troubleshoot with Aruba Network Analytics Engine.
High density, line rate 10GbE/40GbE/100GbE connectivity.
Advanced Layer 2/3 feature set includes BGP, OSPF and VRF.
Game-Changing Business Agility
- The Aruba 8400 Switch Series is a core and aggregation switch solution with an innovative and powerful approach to dealing with the new applications, security and scalability demands of the mobile, cloud and IoT era.
- Fully programmable with ArubaOS-CX, it brings automation and visibility and helps troubleshoot via simple scripting.
- Aruba Network Analytics Engine provides the ability to monitor and troubleshoot the network, system, application and security related issues easily, through simple python agents and REST APIs.
- High-availablility, high-speed architecture with 19.2 Tbps switching capacity for always on networking.
- Robust security and QoS with advanced Layer 2 and Layer 3 features including support for BGP, OSPF, and VRF.
Modern Software System Simplifies and Automates
- The Aruba 8400 Switch Series is based on the new ArubaOS-CX, a modern software system for the core that automates and simplifies many critical and complex network tasks.
- Built-in time series database enables customers and developers to develop software modules for historical troubleshooting, as well as analysis of historical trends, to predict and avoid future problems due to scale, security and performance bottlenecks.
- Includes stability, independent monitoring and restart of individual software modules, and enhanced software process serviceability functions; allows individual software modules to be upgraded for higher availability; and supports enhanced serviceability functions.
- Delivers enhanced fault tolerance and facilitates nearly continuous operation and zero-service disruption during planned or unplanned control-plane events.
High Performance and Carrier-Class High Availability
- The Aruba 8400 Switch includes a high-speed, fully distributed architecture and provides up to 19.2 Tbps switching capacity to meed the demands and bandwidth-intensive applications today and in the future.
- Scalable, compact 8U chassis delivers industry-leading line rate 10GbE/40GbE/100GbE port density, very low latency, and scalability for support for full Internet routes.
- Resiliency and high availability with hot swappable, redundant and load-sharing fabrics, management, fan assemblies and power supplies.
- with 3 x Fan Trays
- 18 x Fans
- Cable Manager
- X462 2-post Rack Rail Kit